Friday, May 7, 2010

Bye bye bye.

So, I'm dunzo.  No more tests (until the NAPLEX and MPJE at least), no more stupid homework, no more dumb group projects were I get stuck doing all the work, no more teachers who think they're God.  My last final was yesterday in a class I believe to be pointless with a teacher who bores me to no end and asks true/false questions that are opinions (and his is the only right one), and it was comprised of 105 questions - which I finished in 26 minutes. 

Now, one thing you need to understand about me is that, in ANY exam in pharmacy school, I was consistently one of the first 5 people done.  For this last final, I looked at the clock and realized how fast I got finished, so I started to check over my exam.  I got through the first 5 questions when one of my classmates stood up to leave, so I decided to, too.  I was immediately followed by 2 other classmates.  We were all waiting on someone else to stand up and leave, haha.

Anyway, about 2/3 of my class went out right after the test to this awesome, hole-in-the-wall bar in the city.  We were all so excited to be done with school, but as I was saying my goodbyes before I left, I got a little sad, and so did some of my friends.  For three years, we've seen each other every single day.  Suddenly, we're all spread out.  The next time we'll be together as a class is this time next year for board review and graduation.  There are definitely people from my class I won't miss, but I've made some of my best friends in school.  At least I'll be in town for half of my rotations; I'll be able to see them while I'm here.

Tomorrow is moving day!  I'm moving out of my apartment...and I can't say I'm upset.  My roommate is, well, annoying, and that it putting it nicely.  I have another place to stay while I'm here on rotations, so I don't need to put money into an apartment, especially when they wouldn't allow a short-term lease.

I'm going home for the week we have off between finals and rotations.  Home means work, and work means fun/frustrating/inexplicable/dumb stories!  Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment